Sunday 9 June 2013

Kaisercraft project 5 Plaque for Hayden

Kaisercraft
 
Project 5
 
This one was a cute one to do.
 
I found at Aldi of all places, Kaisercraft kits for $10. Well you know me I love a bargain.
This kit had a plaque, papers, embellishments etc, its a great kit.
 
My cousin and his wife were expecting their 2nd child, at that stage they didn't know what they were going to be having.
Once they found this out this kit was so perfect for it . It had Kaisercraft papers to it that were great for a little boy.
 
This one took me a while to do too as I couldn't decide on where everything was going to go.
 
I used Kaisercraft letters and paint Yellow deep KC006
 
These papers are great as they have little edges which can also be used on your projects.
I finished the project off the night before Mothers day this year.
 Some of the papers I used were from the Party Animal Collection P658 Yippee.
I am happy with how the project turned out, its nice and bright .



 

No comments:

Post a Comment